Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big Brother

Audrey, Austin and I were sitting in our living room. I asked Austin if he'd seen the Big Brother finale and, if so, did he like who won.

Austin said that it was a girl he liked because she was funny.

Audrey then asked, "But is she loveable?"

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if my comment went through the first time...very insightful of Miss Audrey. Enjoying the new Audrey-isms. Thanks for sending the update...I didn't know you were blogging on her! So what do I have to do to get you over to the East Coast soon??? I think you gals should come play w/ me here in NC this fall (before I'm burried in school for the next few years). Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I just saw this comment!. Check out the new pics of her. I'm in trouble.

    I would LOVE to get over there. When does school start?

    Miss you tons.
    AT

    ReplyDelete