My friend/cubicle-mate, Jonna, helped me with the girls last night because I had a photoshoot. Jonna took them to gymnastics and then picked up dinner on the way home. She’s hears my Auddie/GT stories every day (and she’s had dinner with us, so she’s met Auddie & Nina), but to spend quality time with them – in a car, no less – is completely different. Here’s a taste of what she got:
GT: Who won the Governor’s race?
GT: What city do you live in?
AT: Dodo lives in Richland (Dodo is her imaginary friend and Jonna, fortunately, already knew about him)
AT: What are stoplights? Why do we have to stop?
GT: Have you seen that puppet show that’s on YouTube?
AT: I got a shot. And I cut my finger.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this...and I'm willing to bet that all of these questions happened in the span of less than a minute before Jonna could think of her first response...
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. It was her first time meeting them, too. She was floored.
ReplyDelete